San Antonio Recording Studios
There are a number of good recording studios located in San Antonio. So why would someone drive a 45 minutes into the Texas Hill Country just to use Los Senderos Studio? There are several good reasons.
- Forty acres of scenic Hill Country vistas—worth the drive alone.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city—a laid-back atmosphere allows you to become more creative.
- We are not overbooked—you can often book a session even on short notice.
- We use Pro Tools—the system used by most top-ranked studios.
- We are all digital—the cutting edge in recording technology.
- Small intimate studio—no large intimidating sound rooms.
- Nice collection of upscale microphones—get that great sound you are looking for.
- Designed so air conditioning noise is negligible—no need to shut off A/C while tracking—keep your cool.
- We cater to new and upcoming artists—patience to ease you through your first time in the recording studio.
- Priced for the budget-minded musician.